He finally put a ring on it, and the date has been set! It’s time to grab your girl squad and celebrate! What better place to enjoy your last moments of singleness than in the party city — Miami?
There’s no party like a Miami bachelorette party, and we are going to help you do just that. What’s that, you say? Where to start planning for a Miami Beach Party? Not to worry, we have you covered. Grab your favorite adult beverage, and pull up a chair. We have a lot to discuss.
The key to planning the best Miami bachelorette party is, well, Miami, of course. Next, making sure to plan in advance and establishing her comfort levels, are both equally important when organizing for an unsuspecting bride to be. Remember, we want her to let loose and not embarrass herself. Finding subtle ways to uncover what she wants and what she’d like to avoid in a bachelorette celebration may take some sly detective work, but it’s worth it.
First things first
You want this Miami beach party to be seamless and without a hitch. The best way to ensure that this happens is to plan, plan, plan. Starting as early as at least three months in advance will give you a little wiggle room for any unexpected hiccups, and will guarantee everyone’s availability for the set date.
Once you’ve set a date, make sure that the timing works for everyone. If you know some invitees will be in the area a few weeks before the wedding day, having the bachelorette party around that time would be ideal.
Bachelorette party accommodations
Bachelorette parties are no longer a one-night affair. In fact, a long weekend away is one of the best ways to throw a bachelorette getaway. While you are conducting your detective work in finding out what the bride-to-be likes, you can plan accordingly.
You are going to need a place to rest in between events, but you also don’t want to spend an arm and a leg doing it. Whether she wants to pop bottles all night, or she’s looking for a low key, classy soiree, Miami Beach is full of possibilities.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Oasis – This beautiful yet affordable home-style accommodations are a cross between a luxury hotel and a comfortable Airbnb. The three rental options offered are perfect for a group of celebrating ladies. The rental property is in close proximity to everything, from the ocean to the airport, with shopping and clubs in between. This is the spot to rejuvenate.
- Miami Beach Edition – If you’re looking for a “next level” hotel experience, Miami Beach Edition is the place to stay. Not only will you be surrounded by luxurious ocean views, but you can eat at the Michelin-starred Matador Room, with delicious Latin cuisine, inspired by Spain, the Caribbean, and South American flavors.
The fun stuff
Now that the home base is established, you’ll need a place to party. As you may or may not know already, Miami has no shortage of places to party. Depending on what the bride-to-be prefers, there are plenty of options available.
And we have a few suggestions:
- The Confidante Hotel – This is a low key, warm up location, reminiscent of Art Deco architecture and old Hollywood glamor, nestled against an oceanic backdrop. Wind down here with ping pong and old school music.
- The Anderson – When you are ready to heat things up, check out the vibes and drinks at this eclectic spot. And you might want to plan for Karaoke Sundays and the “Miami is an Island” party.
- Sailo – Take the party to the water, with boats available to rent starting at only $250 for half a day, equipped with a captain. Check the Sailo website for location and pricing to get started.
- Lapis Spa at FontaineBleau – Labeled as “the most beautiful spa in America” by Martha Stewart, this is a location you should definitely include in the festivities. Bring the girl squad to get pampered in between the fun and sun. With exclusive spa offers, day packages, and massage therapies, there is something for everyone.
This is a good start in getting the wheels turning about bachelorette party possibilities. Drop a note and let us know of your favorite locations. Also, don’t hesitate to contact us with questions about the locations listed. We are more than happy to help. In the meantime, cheers to party city Miami!